The Client Engagement Manager will work directly with clients to enhance their overall experience and maximize the value they receive as a direct result of using our products and services. You will develop and use outreach programs to reach members on a daily basis and take a team-based approach to keep them connected to Rethink.
To be successful, you will be expected to develop a thorough understanding of the Rethink platform, offerings and clients, as well as proprietary analytics and products to consistently deliver outstanding service to clients. You will be expected to take client feedback and think creatively about how Rethink can solve their problems with the program, communicating internally about how the program can increase overall engagement and satisfaction.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing, Rethink Benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce and JIRA preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills; good listener, excellent follow-up and follow through and willing to support and help others
- Diligent, efficient, motivated, extremely well organized and proactive
- A positive ‘can-do!’ attitude
- Knowledge of Rethink Benefits to comfortably discuss with end users and understand their needs; effectively communicates the major features, advantages, and benefits of our products.
- Management and prioritization of various client and department needs.
- Daily interaction with enrollees and eligible participants via email, phone, text message.
- Reporting and analytics of end-user engagement campaigns.
- Management and follow-through on all development and engineering ticket requests related to engagement activity.