Rethink Benefits™ is the first and only web-based program to provide effective & affordable clinical best practice treatment tools to support employees caring for individuals with developmental disabilities. Developed by internationally recognized Behavior experts and leaders, Rethink empowers employees to understand, teach, and communicate better with their child or young adult, thus reducing stress and increasing productivity at work. We're also in the process of developing the first-ever neurodiversity training center that will help companies better support employees with conditions including Autism, ADD/ ADHD, and more.
In this highly visible role, you will partner with the Employee Benefits Outside Sales Team to set up web-based or in person meetings with potential new customers. You will be responsible for finding and sourcing new leads using a series of sales & marketing tools that help maximize your productivity through streamlined processes with active management, coaching, and feedback.
This is an opportunity to partner with and learn from a team of Sales All-Stars, earn broad experience within the Sales and Marketing fields while having some fun along the way.
- Generate new opportunities through outbound calls and email marketing campaigns
- Perform ~30 calls and at least 30 emails per day to contacts at all levels within the Benefits team at companies with 10,000 or more employees
- Propose and leverage creative ideas to optimize prospecting efforts while working closely with your sales and marketing colleagues
- Work closely with sales and marketing to generate leads through post-Event follow-up strategy, email campaigns and targeted prospecting efforts
- Possess a strong understanding of the Rethink product and value proposition to ensure can successfully articulate the need and value of our service to prospects
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate landscape
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM, Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional work experience in a business development or relevant sales role with proven track record of success
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, and other sales/ marketing tools like Pardot, Salesforce, Yesware, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Market knowledge of the HR/Benefits industry and buyer profile
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to build a rapport with external prospects and co-workers alike
- Ability to communicate information to colleagues and customers in a clear and concise manner
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Exceptional time management and planning skills