In this highly visible role, this employee will support and partner with the Employee Benefits National Sales, Business Development and Marketing teams to carry out the day-to-day functions that generate new opportunities to meet with potential new customers. This is an opportunity to partner with and learn from a team of Sales All-Stars, earn broad experience within the Sales and Marketing fields while having some fun along the way. If you want to get into sales and marketing at the ground floor with a great company in an emerging field, keep reading...
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of professional work experience
- Highly organized with exceptional time management skills
- At least 1year of phone based selling or experience interacting with customers in a B:B setting
- Exceptional computer skills essential. Familiarity with LinkedIn direct messaging, marketing tools (Yesware, Tout, etc.) and a CRM system, preferably Salesforce.com are ideal
- Positive personality with a can-do attitude and continual desire to learn, improve, and collaborate
- Highly flexible self-starter, results-oriented, quick thinker and persuasive
- Help generate new opportunities through, but not limited to, outbound calls, execution of email marketing campaigns, and general sales/marketing project coordination
- Research and profile key accounts for sales reps and targeted marketing campaigns by uncovering influencers & decision makers, pain points/ challenges, sales cycle, etc.
- Strong phone presence (articulate, to the point), email dictation, and the ability to be “tight” with details
- Maintain up to date customer and prospect information in Salesforce.com
- Collaborate and share intel with your colleagues on the Sales & Marketing teams to help drive marketing program strategy, and follow up conversations with prospects