Rethink Benefits™ is the first and only web-based program to provide effective & affordable clinical best practice treatment tools to support employees caring for individuals with developmental disabilities. Developed by internationally recognized Behavior experts and leaders, Rethink empowers employees to understand, teach, and communicate better with their child or young adult, thus reducing stress and increasing productivity at work. We're also in the process of developing the first-ever neurodiversity training center that will help companies better support employees with conditions including Autism, ADD/ ADHD, and more.
Job Description: Director Of Marketing:
Experienced marketing leader with the ability to effectively create and execute an end to end marketing strategy to promote Rethink’s reach with prospective clients and existing clients and users. We’re looking for a goal-oriented, creative over-achiever with experience creating and implementing a strategy that provides a positive marketing ROI in a fast-paced organization. The Director of Marketing will be enthusiastically welcomed by, and work closely with, the sales and account services teams!
- 8-10 years of experience marketing to HR and Benefits professionals at Fortune 1,000 companies.
- Well-rounded knowledge and experience in working with/marketing a product to professionals in this industry, or similar (wellness / benefits / HR / healthcare)
- Experienced in both creating and executing a marketing strategy in a dynamic and lean environment
- Strong copy writing skills
- Ability to create and execute against a marketing strategy for both:
- Engaging external prospects, positioning Rethink as a thought leader, and generating new leads
- Increasing enrollments in the Rethink product amongst our clients, with a focus on re-engaging current Rethink users.
Some examples of duties may include:
- Re-evaluate existing marketing strategy, then create and execute against a strategy designed to A) generate more meetings with prospects and increase pipeline value, and B) drive enrollments in the Rethink platform and increase engagement among current users.
- Provide creative direction and message development for online, print, and audio/visual marketing campaigns for prospects (national and regional) and existing users.
- Help direct public relations activities, including press releases, media pitches, and capturing testimonials to be used in campaigns, and shared via social media channels, testimonial/promotional videos, and blogging.
- Assist in the development of collateral for current clients and sales enablement
- Work with sales team to identify the most impactful industry events/organizations for Rethink to participate in for maximum exposure and lead creation. Create and coordinate Rethink-driven web-based events as needed.
- Ensure responsible stewardship of budgets and marketing resources
- Measure marketing performance using leading analytic tools and metrics